7 3 3
Genuine 7 Bedroom + Study Home
Located in a quiet street and only a short stroll to the new Michelia Country Club, this home has been custom built with the extended or multi-generational family in mind. Most homes offering more than the usual 4/5 bedrooms compromise both living area and bedroom size in order to fit additional bedrooms in. This 7 bedroom + study property doesn’t.
The floorplan successfully creates an enjoyable and practical living space. Downstairs the living area is comprised of an open plan lounge and family room off the centrally positioned kitchen, separate media room, generous rumpus room & study. For those families with an elderly family member or regular guests, a second main bedroom with ensuite + walk-in robe is also downstairs. Outside, this property offers an extended alfresco area that overlooks the expansive yard.
Upstairs, the home offers a monstrous main bedroom with ensuite + walk-in robe, 4 other bedrooms, another generous lounge area, and a main bathroom.
This beautiful property is very well finished by the following inclusions:
- Ducted air conditioning
- Multiple living spaces
- 2 Main bedrooms with ensuites and walk-in robes
- 4 toilets
- Quality tiling in both ensuites, main bathroom & powder room
- Gourmet kitchen with 900mm stainless steel cooktop
- 40mm Caesar stone benchtop with waterfall edge to kitchen
- Large walk-in pantry
- Sheer + block out blinds to all rooms
- Remote 2LUG + drive-thru access to the rear yard with additional undercover storage area
- 720m2 block
- Strata $738.85 per qtr approx
- Council Rates $550.00 per qtr approx
First National Real Estate Collective believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries.
7 3 3
Property Type - House
Land Area - 720m2
Built in Robes
Hot Water Gas