Sold for $820,000
6 William Howe Place
| Location | Entertain | Renovated | 821m2 | Pool |
Modern finish, neat & tidy, in the ever popular, sought after & desired Narellan Vale location, comes this tastefully renovated 4 bedroom home ready to make your property dreams come true.
With a modern & updated kitchen, bathroom, laundry and bamboo flooring, this home has also been freshly painted. With a large & spacious under cover alfresco area and inground pool, perfect for entertaining family & friends or just relaxing at the end of a busy day or working week.
Location is everything, in a quiet cul-de-sac and perfectly positioned to all that Narellan Vale, Narellan, Mount Annan & surrounds has to offer. You will not only fall in love with the home's appeal & opportunity to make it yours, but the generous land size and modern finishes allowing you to move straight in and start your new season of life.
Features & inclusions as follows:
- freshly painted
- bedroom 1 incl. built ins & ceiling fan
- bedroom 2 incl. built ins & ceiling fan
- bedroom 3 incl. built ins & ceiling fan
- bedroom 4 incl. built ins & ceiling fan
- lounge room
- dining area
- modern kitchen with 40mm benchtops & SMEG appliances
- renovated bathroom incl. shower + bath & floor to ceiling tiles
- renovated laundry incl. cabinetry & bench space
- strandwoven solid bamboo flooring throughout main living areas ...
Licensed Real Estate Agent
0474 444 055
6 William Howe Place
- carpeted bedrooms
- new blinds throughout
- large alfresco area
- inground pool
- ducted air conditioning
- ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- double garage with drive through access
- 12 x solar panels with 3.6kw inverter
- Build: 1990
- Land: 821m2
- Rent: approx: $550 per week
A perfect position & location in the highly desired suburb of Narellan Vale. All within short driving distances to all local amenities incl. Mount Annan & Spring Farm Marketplaces, local schools, child care, Australian Botanic Gardens, Mount Annan Leisure Centre, parks & reserves and Narellan Town Centre and Camden CBD.
Within distance to the M5 Motorway, University, Macarthur Square & Campbelltown CBD, train stations & all public transport and Campbelltown Public & Private Hospitals.
We look forward to providing you a tour of this beautiful home.
First National Real Estate Collective believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries