3 1 4
| location | cul-de-sac | 740m2 | granny flat potential |
First time to market in 20 years, there is so much to fall in love with this beautiful, neat & tidy 3 bedroom home, centrally located to all that Narellan and surrounds has to offer. Freshly painted with a renovated bathroom, this home is perfect for the first home buyer, investor or downsizer alike.
Perfectly positioned in a quiet & peaceful cul-de-sac, all situated on a large 740m2 block, with a low maintenance & private rear yard. The 4 car garage or shed to the rear of the property offers great potential and versatility for cars, a work shop or office space, and has both a shower & toilet allowing granny flat opportunities (STCA).
Property features & benefits include:
- 3 bedrooms
- lounge room
- kitchen + dining area
- renovated bathroom
- external laundry
- large decked alfresco area
- low maintenance & private yard
- 4 car garage/shed at rear of property incl. shower & toilet
- car port
- granny flat potential (STCA)
- split system air conditioning
- floor boards
- freshly painted
- land size: 740m2
- property built: 1985
Centrally located to all that Narellan & surrounds has to offer including:
- Narellan Town Centre & Camden CBD
- schools, public transport, parks & sporting fields
- M5 motorway
- 10 min walk to Narellan Town Centre
- 25 mins to Western Sydney International Airport, Badgerys Creek
I look forward to providing you a tour of this beautiful home.
First National Collective believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries.