5 3 3
This terrific home has size, style and is immaculate throughout!
If you are looking for a sizeable family home on a large 833m2 block that offers a simple ‘move in, sit down and enjoy’ opportunity, then this beautiful property could be one for you to consider.
• 4 oversize bedrooms all with wardrobes plus separate home office/ bedroom which is downstairs close to the 3rd bathroom that includes a double bowl vanity and shower. The master suite offers a professionally fitted walk-in wardrobe and the ensuite has been renewed, offering a freestanding bath with quality fixtures, rain shower head, separate toilet, his and hers vanity plus individual wall mount storage cabinets with power points in both
• Front sitting room offers a peaceful, leafy outlook and plenty of natural light
• Formal dining room is a great size as is the everyday living & meal areas
• Additional living includes a sound checked media room with solid core doors and engineered timber flooring and in addition, there is also an upstairs rumpus room
• The stunning kitchen has recently been renewed and includes 60mm stone benchtops, Bosch appliances include oven with steam, slow cook oven and convection microwave oven, 900mm gas cooktop and range hood. Soft close drawers and cupboards, ASKO XL 4 tray dishwasher, water filter tap, 2 appliance cupboards, corner and tall cupboard pantry space + rear cupboard under the breakfast bar. Kitchen includes adjustable led lighting.
• The easement free backyard offers established grounds, privacy trees, plenty of grass and side vehicle access
• The custom built and sizeable entertainment portico is lined, has led downlights and a ceiling fan allowing you to entertain your family & guests in comfort
• The large triple car garage is remote controlled and offers internal access
• Extras include: Roof sarking, insulation, and ventilation, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, high ceilings, remote-controlled alarm system, engineered timber flooring & quality carpets, cabinetry in laundry, study nook upstairs, intercom, ceiling fans, water tank, gas hot water system, large driveway for the family cars and much more!
• This stunning home is ideally located a short stroll to Harrington’s Bar and Grill and as a resident of Harrington Grove, you are able to enjoy the benefits and use of all 3 country clubs which offer pools, gymnasiums, tennis courts, basketball court, bbq facilities, and multiple sitting/ meeting points.
• Inspection by Private Appointment only
First National Real Estate Collective believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries