5 2 2
** SOLD by Michael Alexander 0413 66 11 44 **
Great location, 764m2 block, designer built home of approximately 50 squares
This terrific home rests in a quiet cul-de-sac location on a large, private and level backyard for the whole family to enjoy!
- Four king-size rooms all with oversize fitted built-ins, master suite with 2 x walk-in robes, double shower, and custom vanity plus a 5th bedroom/study downstairs
- Queensland Spotted Gum timber flooring from the large entry hall which also flows both up and downstairs with freshly laid carpet to all bedrooms
-The 2 bathrooms and separate powder room upstairs have all been freshly painted and include quality fixtures and fittings plus a freestanding bath in the family bathroom. There is an additional powder room downstairs.
- The living areas comprise of a large sunken formal living room with a bay window seat directly off the entry hall as well as a huge open plan family/TV area that flows into the generously sized kitchen and dining area.
- The kitchen boasts a great size walk-in pantry directly off the internal garage access. A central island with a breakfast bar, power points to the island bench, and large drawer storage. Genuine stone benchtops. A recently replaced freestanding oven with gas burners, ducted range hood, custom shaker cabinetry with led lighting. Plus loads of storage options.
- Outside offers plenty of privacy, a large alfresco entertainment area with natural gas pt for the bbq, level grass area, established gardens, and a good size garden shed.
- Extras include: High set ceilings with ornate cornices, masses of storage with under-stair storage and a coat room downstairs plus a triple linen cupboard and a walk-in storage cupboard upstairs, infinity gas hot water system, led lighting, 5kw solar system, 3 zone ducted air conditioning that also cools the bathrooms, oversize remote double garage with internal access, large laundry with custom cabinetry and laundry chute, surround sound wiring, TV and data points (Cat 5) to all bedrooms & the study/5th bedroom downstairs, terracotta roof tiles, eave lighting, and quality solid federation 'Bowral' bricks.
This Incredible home is Torrens Title and is not part of the Harrington Grove estate or subject to any strata fees. This is a must to inspect so call or message Michael Alexander on 0413661144 to arrange your private viewing.
First National Real Estate Collective believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries