5 2 3
|| SOLD for $1,410,000 by Goran Summers ||
Size | Space | Location | Outlook
Welcome to one of the most prized positions & outlooks in Harrington Park. Fall in love with the location & serenity. Proudly presenting this beautiful 37SQ, 5 bedrooms + study, double-storey dream home.
Boasting multiple & spacious living areas both downstairs and up, with a modern centrally positioned open plan & light-filled designed kitchen with large pantry space & quality appliances.
An entertainer's dream, custom-designed pitched roof alfresco area overlooking the low maintenance, yet private rear yard.
Ground Floor features & inclusions:
- street appeal & outlook in quiet cul-de-sac
- spacious formal lounge room
- formal dining or games area
- study/home office or 5th bedroom
- renovated powder room
- modern light filled kitchen incl. bosch appliances + asko dishwasher
- informal dining area with a bay window feature
- large family room
- internal laundry & built in cabinetry
- timber flooring
- linen & under stairs storage
- ducted vacuum
- custom designed pitched roof alfresco with downlights + speakers + tv + motorised blinds
- built in BBQ
- low maintenance private yard with separate courtyard
- custom built brick shed, storage or man cave
- triple garage incl. one car space with cabinetry + single drive through access
- ducted air conditioning
- ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- 6 x CCTV security cameras
Upstairs features & inclusions:
- large rumpus area
- spacious master bedroom incl. ensuite + walk-in robe & sweeping panoramic views
- bed 2 + BIR
- bed 3 + BIR
- bed 4 + BIR
- study/home office
- main bathroom incl. shower and bath
- separate toilet
- Land: 806m2
- Build: 2000
- Home Size: 37SQ
Ideally positioned, close to Harrington Plaza, Gregory Hills Retail precinct, Narellan Town Centre, Camden CBD and conveniently located to local schools, parks & play areas and public transport. Only a short drive to the M5 motorway, train stations, Campbelltown Hospital, Macarthur Square and the University.
We look forward to meeting and providing you a private 1:1 inspection of this beautiful home.
First National Real Estate Collective believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries.