4 2 2
Seize this rare opportunity to secure a lifestyle on acreage (1.57 acres approx) within a couple of minutes' drive to the heart of Camden's CBD. This flexible residence provides a wonderful blend of vibrant entertaining options, comfortable family living and is all located in a very quiet cul-de-sac and sought after location!
• Peacefully set on a 6347sqm block providing open, rural views and a lifestyle that many just dream of
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, generous size bedrooms with built-in robes. The master offers a private balcony with a beautiful outlook, large walk-in robe, en-suite and raked ceilings
• Downstairs there is a large living room adjoining the covered entertainment area, and there is also a powder room and kitchenette for those requiring a separate retreat for the guests or additional family members
• The well-appointed timber kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, plenty of bench space, and a step-in pantry
• Flexible living areas including casual dining alcove with balcony access off the kitchen, open formal living room, separate family/meals area complete with fireplace and additional sitting/reading room/ open study and detached studio room
• Large side access, two-car carport, freshly painted inside and out (including the roof tiles), immaculate grounds, plenty of storage, solar panels, town water, and sewer connected.
First National Collective Camden believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries
4 2 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 6347m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection